Become a Foundation member for free. Sign up to receive our free monthly eNewsletter, The Sunflower, and occasional action alerts.
Help us create a more peaceful and nuclear weapons-free world.
Our Combined Federal Campaign number is 12455
Our annual report highlights the Foundation's many programs and activities in 2011. Click here to download a copy.
Even a regional nuclear war would have global consequences leading to a nuclear famine, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.
Click here to learn more.
Read the Foundation's blog "Waging Peace Today"
Lessons From the U.S.-North Korea Nuclear Crisis
New Briefing Paper for 2013 Non-Proliferation Treaty Conference
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation has published a new briefing paper for the 2013 NPT PrepCom written by Judge Christopher G. Weeramantry, who served as Vice President of the International Court of Justice when it ruled on the illegality of nuclear weapons in 1996. The paper, entitled "Good Faith: Essential to Nuclear Disarmament and Human Survival" is available by clicking here.
Dennis Kucinich: Developing a Culture of Peace
Dennis Kucinich delivered the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation's 12th Annual Frank K. Kelly Lecture on Humanity's Future on February 8, 2013. The title of his lecture was "Restoring Hope for America's Future through Developing a Culture of Peace."
Nuclear Famine: Everyone is at Risk
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation's newest video, Nuclear Famine, highlights the extreme consequences of even a relatively "limited" nuclear war anywhere on Earth. Watch our new video above and then click here to learn more about nuclear famine.
- How the U.S. Turned Three Pacifists Into Violent Terrorists by Fran Quigley
- Regional Nuclear War Can Spur Climate Change, Famines Around the World: Scientist by Robert Kazel
- A Time for Boldness by Jean-Marie Matagne
- Nuclear Roulette Has No Winners by David Krieger
- References to Humanitarian Consequences of Nuclear Weapons and a Treaty Banning Nuclear Weapons by Tim Wright
- Youth Speech to the 2013 NPT PrepCom
- For Marshallese, Hawaii Is the Only Home We Have Left by Litha Joel Jorju
- Good Faith by Rick Wayman
- The Most Important Lessons Life Taught Me by David Krieger
- Nuclear Myths Could Result in Catastrophe, Historian Warns by Robert Kazel
- The Iraq War: 10 Years Later by Richard Falk
- Nuclear Weapons Must Be Eradicated for All Our Sakes by Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Nuclear Weapons and the Jobs Myth by Ray Acheson
- Restoring Hope for America's Future Through Developing a Culture of Peace by Dennis Kucinich
- Indefensible: David Krieger on the Continuing Threat of Nuclear Weapons by Leslee Goodman / PDF version
Visit the Archives for more articles.